Chilled Water ( CHW ) Temperature Control & Monitoring
This system is specifically designed to control temperature by controlling the volume of chilled water inside the pipe. It maintains the temperature based from set point by calculating the output position based on the proven PI control algorithms. For monitoring purposes, displays both for the temperature reading and set point are provided.
- Easy push buttons for temperature adjustments plus clear and intuitive displays intended for viewing of actual temperature, set point and others.
- Password protected via programmable user and control parameters for additional security.
- Multi-function programming that allows programming of different controls parameters to tailor-fit the system to the specific requirement.
Termistors are equipped with variety of wall, duct or immersion installation of thermistors. It also offers more accuracy reading with enclosures for endurance and efficient operation.
- Independent 7-day time schedule on each individual output
- Energy saving with stand by functionality and adaptation of set points.
- Configurable displays in the LCD
- Temperature sensor analog output for Building Automation/Management Systems ( BMS/BAS )
- Valve position feedback output for BMS or PI controller
- Enclosure for added protection and easy installation complete w/ step down transformer, terminal blocks and auto/manual switch.