Temperature & Humidity Control & Monitoring System
The Enye Temperature & humidity control & monitoring package is specifically designed to control temperature by controlling the volume of chilled water or cold air and at the same time controls the room humidity by controlling the duct heaters or the volume of hot water. The system maintains the temperature and the humidity set point by calculating the
output position based on the proven PI control algorithms. For monitoring purposes, displays both for the temperature and humidity set points are provided.
Supported by Multi-function technology, it allows the parameters to be programmed, tailor-fitted to the designers choice of system. Parameters such as control signal, cascade controls, proportional band
(heating/cooling), heating / cooling application even user interface capabilities can be adjusted.
- Easy push buttons for temperature adjustments plus clear displays of actual temperature, set point and others.
- Password protected programmable user and control parameters for added security.
- Multi-function programming that allows programming of different controls parameters to tailor the system to the specific requirement.
- BACNET complying, UKLON & MP-BUS interface of valve via MP-Bus or UK-LON interface.
( this includes the motorized valves and actuators only ).
- Optional Wall mounted, Duct mounted or Immersion type thermistors that offer high accuracy that are enclosed in a specific housing for long-life and efficient operation.
- Independent 7-day time schedule on each individual output
- Energy saving with stand by functionality and adaptation of set points.
- Configurable displays in the LCD
- Temperature sensor analog output for Building Automation/Management Systems (BMS/BAS)
- Valve position feedback output for BMS or PI controller
- Enclosure for added protection and easy installation complete w/ step down transformer