Intelligent Fan Coil Control and Monitoring System
The Enye Intelligent Fan Coil Control & Monitoring system is designed to control & monitor fan coil system w/ up to three fan speeds. The fan speeds may be controlled to run manually or in automatic mode, wherein the fan speed will automatically change according to the
temperature difference of room temperature & setpoint. For monitoring purposes, displays both for the temperature reading and set point are provided.
Supported by Multi-function technology, it allows the user & control parameters to be programmed, tailor-fitted to the designers choice of system.
- Easy push buttons for temperature adjustments plus clear displays of actual temperature, set point and others.
- Password protected programmable user and control parameters for added security.
- Backlight for LCD
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Actual time display option
- Multi-function programming that allows programming of different controls parameters to tailor-fit the system to the specific requirement.
- Large temperature range from -40 to 140 C.
- Temperature for 2 pipe fan coil system
control for heating and cooling
Wall mounted, Duct mounted or Immersion type thermistors that offer high accuracy that
are enclosed in a specific housing for long-life and efficient operation.
- Cost saving option w/ standby functionality
- 7 day scheduling capability
- Memory retention after power failure
- The controller will enter frost protection mode if the temperature drops below 5 C ( 41 F )