The ENYE Smoke Extraction System is pecifically designed to extract large quantities of smoke and poisonous fumes in order for building tenants and fire rescuers to have clear access thru the escape routes. During fire mode, the system move the smoke extraction dampers to a safety position as per designed - either close or open position, and simultaneously turning on the smoke extraction fans.
1) Strong, compact, impact resistant housing of damper actuators.
2) Actuators which are the main equipment in the system have permanently sealed IP54 protection for housing , fire proof form-fit spindle, all gearings with function relevant to safety are made of steel, fire proof to DIN 4102 while the heat resistant springs guarantees at least 50,000 safety closures.
3) Satisfies CE conformity requirements.
Designer’s Choice of System
Easy programming that allows tailor-fitting of the different controls parameters to tailor-fit to the specific requirement
Open and Flexible
1) The system accepts a digital input per floor or an analog signal coming from the Fire Detection & Alarm system.
2) Actuators can fit to large or small dampers.
3) Open for monitoring thru a local or remote central station.
4) Capable of interfacing w/ Smoke extraction system & Stairwell Pressurization system.
5) Log-in/ retrieving of data capabilities.